Saturday, November 9, 2002

Our Wedding




I have to admit, these are some pretty awful pictures! They were from our first digital camera that was only 2 megapixels. Since I'm recreating our website 10 years later it's with a very critical eye I post some of these older pictures!

Kimm and I getting ready. I was way too cheap to pay someone to do my makeup and hair. Plus, I think I can do a better job!


I really did love my dress. It was super comfortable and I was determined to have a style of dress that I would have worn in black to a cocktail party. 


Jayden Randazzo  & Alec Weissman


The decorations were form a lady who had some beautiful iron pieces. 

Kristine & Nicole
Kris, Rich & Nicole

Julia & Dan

Kimm

Judy & John




10 years later I still can't get over how awful my flowers were. My only request was NO babies breath. 




















No comments: