Friday, June 22, 2012

Big Bear Trip

We spent a long weekend in Big Bear with the Coppages & Dildines. We rented a nice house with a spa close to the center of town. 

Jack & Dillon in the spa


Nicole perfecting her game of beer pong

Eric rarely left the water

Kimm & Kaitlyn practicing fishing

Nicole & Kimm

Nicole panning for gold

The kids loved the spa!

Jeff took my camera home with him so most of the photos I took on our trip are from my iPhone. 



Sean brought his beer pong table

Out for a morning walk


Saturday we went Bowling




I call this one "Whistling Dixie"

Back to the house and he goes right in the spa

Nicole found a lovely top at KMart

Sean & Jeff panning for gold


Kimm & Nicole

Sunday we headed over to the Alpine Slide. Jordan and I went on the chair lift up to the top of the mountain to ride the sleds down. She loved every minute of being high up in the air and I was paralyzed with fear she was going to fall off. I could barely enjoy the view. 










Sunday night Nicole chose a great spot on the lake to have dinner. It was an outdoor bar with a BBQ restaurant a few yard away and it was a perfect spot! The kids got to throw rocks in the lake and we got to relax and enjoy the view. 


The owner of the bar said this was the oldest tree in Big Bear. Sean didn't believe him. 









No comments: